I am looking for a job!
Unfortunately, I can no longer work since the Covid-19 virus. I was always traveling for work, but that was no longer possible since then. I had two short jobs in the last two years, but unfortunately they weren't the right position for me.
I work every day to continue learning and expanding my skills, however I would like to use my skills professionally again.
About my skills:
- More then 20 years of experience profesionally working as Linux / UNIX system administrator and software developer. Most work was done using open source operating systems and tools.
- Linux (Alpine, Arch, Artix, Debian, CentOS, Gentoo, OpenWrt, RedHat, SuSE, Ubuntu)*
- Engineering (Bash, Ksh, Zsh)*
- Automation (Ansible, CI/CD, Foreman, Katello, Kubernetes, Puppet, Satellite, Terraform, Vagrant)*
- Virtualization (Docker, NetApp, OpenStack, Qemu, VirtualBox, VMware)*
- Databases (MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite)*
- Internet (Apache, CSS, HAProxy, HTML, Lighttpd, nginx)*
- Tools (Confluence, Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Jira, Netbeans IDE and many more...)*
- More to come...
My daily tools are Linux (Alpine & Artix), Python, IntelliJ IDEA, Vim, Shell (Zsh & Bash), Git, Qemu, Docker, Netbeans IDE etc. and I am willing to learn everything needed, but I don't like the Windows operating system... ;)
So, what I'm looking for?
I am primarily looking for a remote job as a Linux system administrator, but software development is also an option for me. Keep in mind that I am living in Germany!
If you are interested in more information about me and my skills, just contact me. I could send you a CV and any other information you require.