I am Johannes Findeisen, born in December 1979 in Lugala (Tanzania).
I am working as Linux Systems Engineer, developing platform solutions and sometimes writing code...
In my spare time I like biking, fishing, making electronic music and building electronics stuff using microcontroller boards.
I love the nature.
I love Free Software.
I love simple written code (KISS), so I try to do so as well.
You will not find me on Facebook!
The logo of this homepage was created at that time I registered hanez.org in late 2000. It was my brother Jakob who took some files from the web and merged them! :) Thank you, Jakob!
This website is built using Jekyll, a simple, blog-aware, static site generator.
This website runs using the webserver lighttpd.
This website is making use of Fork Awesome, a fork of the iconic font and CSS toolkit.
This website is making use of Lity, a ultra-lightweight, accessible and responsive lightbox.
This server is hosted at netcup. Very awesome hosting and support!
I am running mirrors for the following FOSS projects:
- Alpine Linux at https://alpine.unixpeople.org (unofficial; only "latest" and "edge"; only x86_64;)
- Arch Linux at https://arch.unixpeople.org (official)
- Archstrike Linux at https://archstrike.unixpeople.org (official)
- Artix Linux at https://artix.unixpeople.org (official)
- BlackArch Linux at https://blackarch.unixpeople.org (official)
- F-Droid at https://fdroid.unixpeople.org (unofficial)