I am Johannes Findeisen, born in December 1979 in Lugala (Tanzania)
I love the Nature!
I love Free Software!
I love simple written code (KISS), so I try to do so as well.
I like going Fishing.
I work as Linux System Administrator and Software Developer. My business site: FINDEISEN.SYSTEMS
You will not find me on Facebook!
The logo of this homepage was created at that time I registered hanez.org in late 2000. It was my brother Jakob who took some files from the web and merged them! :) Thank you, Jakob!
This website is built using Jekyll, a simple, blog-aware, static site generator.
This website runs using the webserver lighttpd.
This website is making use of Font Awesome, the iconic font and CSS framework
This website is making use of the RRZE Icon Set
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
My servers are running the following software:
- Alpine Linux is a secure, lightweight Linux distribution based on musl libc and busybox.
- Artix Linux is Linux distribution based on Arch Linux but systemd-free.
- Bogofilter is a mail filter for filtering SPAM mails.
- daemontools is a collection of tools for managing UNIX services.
- djbdns is a DNS implementation.
- Dovecot is an open source IMAP and POP3 email server for Linux/UNIX-like systems.
- ezmlm-idx is a tool for mailinglist management.
- Gentoo is a flexible, source-based Linux distribution.
- Git is a free and open source distributed version control system.
- lighttpd is a webserver designed and optimized for high performance environments.
- MariaDB is one of the most popular database servers in the world.
- OpenLDAP is an open source implementation of the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol.
- OpenSSH is the premier connectivity tool for remote login with the SSH protocol.
- OpenVPN is Open Source VPN.
- Prosody is a modern XMPP communication server.
- qmail is a mail transfer agent (MTA) that runs on Unix.
- Radicale is a Free and Open-Source CalDAV and CardDAV Server.
- ucspi-tcp includes command-line tools for building TCP client/server applications.
- VPopMail provides a way to manage virtual e-mail domains.
I am running the following Linux distribution mirrors:
This server is hosted at netcup.