I am developing software for my personal use and for fun. I do not intend to provide production quality software. But be sure, some code is useful anyway. If you like my software it's fine, if you don't it's fine too.
- advoid - A software for blacklisting ads, malware and trackers (under development)
- Arduino - All my Arduino stuff (doing this from time to time)
- colors - A CLI helper for colorizing your environment (in planning)
- Leo Search - A Firefox extension for searching the Leo.org database (stable)
- Linspector - A simple Linux vital information monitoring solution (currently suspended)
- OpenHomeBus - Open home automation and sensor network (under development)
- PC/SC for PHP - An implementation of the PC/SC SCard API for PHP (stable)
- scheduled - A task scheduling daemon (just an idea)
- Zynk - The rsync GUI for your desktop (development suspended)
More stuff I am working on is found in my GitHub repositories.